Working at Starcatchers
- Deadline: 5:00pm, 22 April 2021
- Hours: We will work with the consultant to create a timetable for activity; our aim is for final reporting to be delivered by the end of summer 2021.
We are seeking a consultant with knowledge of the arts sector in Scotland to collaborate with a Young Audiences Group in order to map the Scottish Young Audiences sector, better understand our needs and priorities, and begin to shape a vision for the future.
- Deadline: 5:00pm, 30 April 2021
- Hours: Two days per week, on average
- Location: Starcatchers is a remote working organisation. Project delivery will take place in Fife.
We are looking for an experienced, socially motivated musician to lead Starcatchers’ Where We Are project in Fife alongside our other Lead Artist who is a visual arts specialist.
Starcatchers wholeheartedly supports the principle of equal opportunities and values the individual contribution of people, irrespective of sex, age, marital status, disability, sexuality, race, colour, religion, ethnic, or national origin, history of illness, needs of dependents and/or parenthood.
We believe that it is in the company’s best interests, and all those of who work in it, to ensure that the human resources, talents and skills available throughout the community are considered when employment and training opportunities arise. To this end we are committed, within the framework of the law, to achieving and maintaining a workforce who broadly reflect the local community in which we operate. Every possible step will be taken to ensure that individuals are treated equally and fairly and that decisions on recruitment, selection, training, promotion and career management are based solely on objective and job related criteria.